Office supplies can vary from office furniture, equipment, appliance and even consumables. Though these are included in office supplies, the business industry often label office supplies to items which are consumed or used on a daily basis. And when it comes to the top 10 best office supplies, quality aside, the list below will be the mostly used and consumed. In other words, these are the best office supplies that keep the company and its office equipment and employees operate without fail.
- Photocopying Paper – Photocopying paper is one of the mostly used office supplies. Documents are copied everyday which are passed throughout the office and personnel working for the company. There are different sizes and types of photocopying paper. Photocopiers consumed hundreds of photocopying papers daily making it one of the best office supplies. Photocopier rental is a cheaper way than having to buy extra office technology.
- Printing Paper – Just like photocopying paper, printing paper is often used especially in producing and printing documents. These documents can either be business documents or company documents which are passed around the office. There are also several kinds of printing paper which includes expensive paper with bold frames or designs.
- Ink – Ink is important to produce documents. It can either be for printing or photocopying. Ink is consumed as quickly as the paper. Several large companies with multiple printers and photocopiers have to refill the ink several times throughout the month.
- Pens – Though printing and photocopying are readily available in any office, pens are still necessary to operate the office smoothly. There are documents which need to be signed or drafts and ideas which need to be taken down every now and then. Such tasks will be time consuming if one relies on printing. Pens can easily complete these tasks quickly.
- Staple – Staplers are used daily in joining two or more pieces of paper. Staplers require staples to function. Staples are consumed regularly even though it is not as fast as papers.
- Sticky Notes – Sticky notes are necessary in every office. It allows the employees to take down deadlines, important dates and events. The sticky notes are then put in a bulletin board whether a common one or on each desk.
- Folders – Folders allow employees to easily organize several documents without crumpling them. They are used for compilation on file drawers or to leave documents to the manager’s office while making sure the papers will not be lost and can be noticed easily.
- Envelopes – Envelopes are used to send business physical mails, hold documents for compilation and even distribute salaries to the employees. Envelopes can be sealed easily making it a must-have in every office.
- Push Pins – Though push pins can be used repeatedly, more documents or memos need to be displayed on the bulletin boards every day. This means that push pins is an office supply you can never have too much.
- Coffee – Coffee machine or maker is now common among offices. Kimbo Coffee refill is important since a lot of coffee are consumed by employees throughout the day.
In order to have the best office supplies, it is not enough to have all the items above. The quality of each item must also be considered. High quality office supplies can greatly increase the performance in office operation when compared to cheap and low quality office supplies.